In order to make Hackcessible as comfortable as possible for our participants, we are reaching out to key organisations to sponsor our event. Your sponsorship money will go towards materials, kit, travel reimbursements, marketing, meals, drinks and prizes, and supporting future Hackcessible events.
In return, you can enjoy a number of benefits:
Promote your brand while engaging with participant.
Gain exposure by being included on our website, social media and promotional materials. Depending on your sponsorship package, branding could include:
- Logo on homepage of the website – www.hackcessible.org.
- Logo and profile on sponsorship page of website.
- Listed as sponsor on emails sent out to participants.
- Listed as sponsor on event signage.
- Logo on t-shirts and other event materials.
- Mention on all social media channels.
- Opportunity to present an award.
Be Part of Something Bigger & support your CSR goals
Sponsoring Hackcessible could be beneficial for your business by helping you achieve your Corporate Social Responsibility goals. It’s a great opportunity to raise your company profile, achieve positive PR and support people with disabilities.
Hackcessible falls within the Year of Engineering, a government campaign, which celebrates the world and wonder of engineering.
The make-a-thon also takes place the weekend before International Day of Disabled Persons, an annual observance which aims to promote the rights and well-being of persons with disabilities in all spheres of society and development. The theme for this year’s IDPD is “Empowering persons with disabilities and ensuring inclusiveness and equality”.
Network with some of the brightest minds in the local area chosen through a highly selective process:
- Engineers, designers, computer scientists, budding entrepreneurs, occupational therapists.
- Companies working within Assistive Technology (AT).
- Local and national press.
- Key associations including the British Assistive Technology Association (BATA).
- Make a positive difference by contributing to meaningful innovations that transform the lives of people with disabilities.
- Join our mission to firmly establish Hackcessible as a national make-a-thon for the Assistive Technology industry and help shape the future of AT innovation on a national level.
We want this to be the best possible experience for both our participants and sponsors and are happy to work with you to accommodate any requests.
Contact the team for more information on our sponsorship packages available.